Seven Electrical Strategy Day - December 2, 2015
- » Care for our customers
- » Treat everyone fairly and with respect
- » Be open and transparent
- » Be commited to quality
- » Provide a safe and enjoyable working environment
- » Deliver projects/jobs in a timely and efficient manner
- » Customer Relations Excellence
- » Operational Excellence
- » Systems Excellence
The group identified with the core value “Treat everyone fairly and with respect” and the daily deliverable “Sell the brand, presentation and appearance” as the key focus points for the first part of 2016, with special attention taken in relation to company safety clothing.
Two guest speakers were invited to address the meeting:
- » Brian McGuinness (LT McGuinness Ltd Managing Director) — how to build a successful relationship.
- » BNZ Economist speaking with construction industry focus.